Blogger

My photo
I Was Never One To Patiently Pick Up The Broken Fragments and Glue Them Together Aga|n, I Know Well What Lies Beyond My SleepIng Refuge,The NIghtmare I Bui|t My Own World To Escape .. When I Was Sad , There were Times When I Would Close My Eyes, Take a Deep Breath and Hold It .. Wishing That Everyth|ng Around Me Would Come to a Stand Still, Alas ! I Could Never Hold My Breath Long Enough ..

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Adventures with Carl Johnson

Courtesy : GTA San Andreas

I've been playing san andreas for quite a while and have completed all the missions. But yet i don't know how to get 100% score, i tried bt still some things are pending... i've included some of the pics i've taken during the adventure ;))


the road is not always calm like this..



one of my ingame girl frnd



some food i get i think.




the road is always full of trafic block..some mad driving by GTA ai



One of the large building in SA



The blueprint of caligula's palace..i 've robbed




one of my girlfrnd..i've killed her for a keycard



one crazy smashing my car



The snapshot , i m searching all ove san fiero



Jz before that bullet hit me



Nice road uh?



Passengers waiting at a railway station



Road signs are really useful, without them it won't be easy to roam around such a big city



wat is dis?



An enemy :))



A snapshot took, jz a while ago



Searching for another snapshot,i got a smell of it...;)



A snapshot near pier 69




A snapshot infront of airport

No comments: