Blogger

My photo
I Was Never One To Patiently Pick Up The Broken Fragments and Glue Them Together Aga|n, I Know Well What Lies Beyond My SleepIng Refuge,The NIghtmare I Bui|t My Own World To Escape .. When I Was Sad , There were Times When I Would Close My Eyes, Take a Deep Breath and Hold It .. Wishing That Everyth|ng Around Me Would Come to a Stand Still, Alas ! I Could Never Hold My Breath Long Enough ..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Betrayal




Have you ever seen flowers in any heart, Not everyone see this.
Red roses dipped in dark red blood, blood covered all over it.



Trusting someone is not foolishness, but being blind in love is.
When you are blind you want to see everything and you feel everything.
But it never lasts long. Ever you won’t reach that far to see
The flower inside heart when blind.

No comments: