Blogger

My photo
I Was Never One To Patiently Pick Up The Broken Fragments and Glue Them Together Aga|n, I Know Well What Lies Beyond My SleepIng Refuge,The NIghtmare I Bui|t My Own World To Escape .. When I Was Sad , There were Times When I Would Close My Eyes, Take a Deep Breath and Hold It .. Wishing That Everyth|ng Around Me Would Come to a Stand Still, Alas ! I Could Never Hold My Breath Long Enough ..

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

thought it was a dream, but it wasn't




yesterday i been playing with my mobile as usual. Then it happened. I got that long-awaited message from my best friend as we been apart for near 2 weeks after a silly fight. But the message wasn't a reconciliaion after that fight. Her father passed away leaving her mother and younger sister alone. I couldn't even read that remaining message from her friend.I been thrown into some kind of darkness with the fearness about her coming days and remaining life. I can only pray for her,to recover from those unexpected shocks God gave. It again made me think about the drama's happening in lives everday. There weren't much of dramatic events around me for some time and i thought its gone. But the hope was short lived. she been an elder sister for me,yet not matured to start a life of her own. Some of frequent breakups have taken all of her energy remaining. The sleepless night, spending all time sitting near to the wall in the corner of my bed i been searching for a reason "why such bad things always happen to her."

No comments: