Blogger

My photo
I Was Never One To Patiently Pick Up The Broken Fragments and Glue Them Together Aga|n, I Know Well What Lies Beyond My SleepIng Refuge,The NIghtmare I Bui|t My Own World To Escape .. When I Was Sad , There were Times When I Would Close My Eyes, Take a Deep Breath and Hold It .. Wishing That Everyth|ng Around Me Would Come to a Stand Still, Alas ! I Could Never Hold My Breath Long Enough ..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Special Person



Beautiful eyes, a tender heart
And a smile that’s very sweet
Before you came into my life
It was so incomplete




You always make me happy
You make my world go ‘round
In anything we do together
Joy is sure to be found




I just want you to know
And hope that you can see
You’re a very precious person
That God has shared with me

No comments: